At FOARA India our vision is that everyone has Healthy, Happy, Contented, and Dignified lives even the poorest of the poor of the nation.
It is the mission of FOARA to work diligently and comprehensively to promote welfare, social, cultural, charitable, health, education, humanitarian, and relief activities that will protect, safeguard, and improve the quality and raise the standard for these remarkable, yet severely impoverished people irrespective of caste creed, race, color, sex or religion so that they can lead healthy, happy contented and dignified lives.
The objectives set by FOARA are critical in meeting the goals of its mission of which FOARA has developed and implemented various relief and assistance programs that not only meet the basic human needs such as food and clothing and medical and health services, but also to provide a diversity of services and support that are designed to yield the greatest measure of success for improving the children’s lives.
• Educational Program
• Medical Camps
– Ongoing counseling and mentoring
– Business Set-up Program
– Community Projects
– Community Social and Recreational Activities
– Scholarship Programs, stipends and financial support to deserving students in pursuing higher studies in Medicine, Art, Science, Engineering and Computer Technology
– Sponsorship of economically weak persons for institutional care
– To help and collaborate in establishing and running medical centres, old age homes, ashrams, rehabilitation, institutions for the destitute, vocational training centres for the handicapped